samedi 21 juillet 2007

27 poem





Some say she is dull
She takes me through rain and snow
I just love my bike

haikus have rather strict rules. you do not have the right to use images or metaphores. you are not allwoed to compare love to a rose or life to a motorcycle. haikus are here and now. first impression. zen. Usually 7-5-7

Maybe it lacks some power
yours has got much more
Still I am faster than you

You didn't expect any automn leaves or little girls on mother's day did you ?

The journey always to short
I start the engine
No stop before horizon

Enjoy your weekend

Smells like leather, gasoline
Your harms around me
Love the machine love the road

(I did not shoot this video)

3 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. sorry. just took out some non interesting spam from some idiot

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I totally love your work!
    Who is the mystery biker in so many of your illustrations -- the one who is not you?

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...