mercredi 19 septembre 2007

sex with the headless corpse of the virgin astronaut

*edit*
ok. the title doesn't make sense now that the original video has been removed from youtube...

I think these are 9.95 euro well spent if yu consider than 20 years ago, I used to stay up until very late at night (due to time zones) to watch that show aired on BBC2. unable to tape it as we didn't even own a VHS recorder... now of course, any lazy teenager can go to his local DVD store or even download it from youtube...


oh yeah, and I bought the missing vive la fête CD too.
and some old blues for my co workers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...