dimanche 7 septembre 2008

86-clutter



Went to one of those flea markets yesterday, where people collect all that once made their lives and dispose it at your feet and you walk down a street and take a peek at all those scattered pieces of former lives that people want to get rid of.

I personally consider clutter a form of evolved horizontal storage, but the rest of the world seems to think I'm just lazy and disorganised.

anyway. went to see those 2 girls last night with my friend the shark, drank lots of beers, came home early in the morning. this song is called "Mister X", no relation. I swear.


and some lyrics for next week.
enjoy

2 commentaires:

  1. I call it a "deep litter filing system".

    I really like the way you just have the feet of the sellers - it pulls my eye down to the clutter, but also makes me want to know about the owners of these disembodied legs!

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...