samedi 20 décembre 2008

100-voices ONE HUNDRED CONSECUTIVE ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY

who would have thought. maybe I need a life.


is this a happy christmass or a sad illustration? you tell me, leave a comment.



and since this is the season... merry christmass everybody !

5 commentaires:

  1. I love the tight composition. It just looks really right. Really cool.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! Congrats on the 100 and your work is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good illustration! Seems funny to me how they're talking on the old style hand receiver. When was the last time you saw someone talking on one of those? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. public phone my dear, in any airport.
    I know you probably do not use public phones because or cell phones, but
    - I do not own a cell phone
    - cell phones generally won't work when you land in another continent.

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...