samedi 6 décembre 2008

98-similar - Illustration Friday


sometimes you get stuck on the wrong side of the mirror.
the snow only stopped to let an endless curtain of rain fall.

I want to move to california and become a famous nose art artist. can you help me ?



funny thing is this week I worked for both Indian Motorcycle and Harley-Davidson.
can you say carreer achievment award ?
someday I might even get paid for my work. who knows.

3 commentaires:

  1. beautiful - and I so much loved reading your words - very wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful image for "similar" and nice words too.

    The Indian bike illo is awesome! My brother collects Indians and Harleys. He's the wealthy one in the family :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful post and you have a wonderful style.

    http://indigeneart.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...