lundi 12 janvier 2009

MY ABBEY ROAD COVER

I did this for the "MY ABBEY ROAD COVER" initiated by balão vilela (from brazil?)


I can't really say that I have ever been a fan of the beatles, maybe I'm not old enough, maybe i'm too aware of the "good time good place" effect on their career and all the things they imported from the USA and Buddy Holly (your know, the crickets -> the beatles) at a time when english audience had little to no acces to the US rock culture. As a kid I used to go to a record retal service every week to build up my rock culture, and I remember listening to "blackbird" for a week on the white album. something between me listenting to blackbirds at night. or birds in general. or black in general? or night. or insomnia. or whatever. or waiting?
eh...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...