samedi 21 mars 2009

IF3Y - 08 - SUBSTRACT



two wrongs make a right.

last week's illustration was what I considered my most achived work so far on this blog, and yet it didn't cause one single comment or reaction. this is confusing. not only for the obvious ego bruise, but it questions my very research in art. what if my final purpose as a creator is only destined to meet nothing more than indifference ?
not good for my abandon neurosis.

anyway. I can see the sun rising above my screen now on what should be a good day with a lot of work to do, a car with no brakes to fix, some groceries to do and some friends for food and vodka.
have a good one.

2 commentaires:

  1. fun illustration! i think your legendary post is pretty awesome, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. like the simplicity. Now going to check out last weeks

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...