vendredi 3 avril 2009

IF2k10 - Talisman

I hope the contrast of your monitor is well adjusted.
don't even bother to look at this on a cheap laptop.



why do I have the feeling this is going to be another fail post ?

7 commentaires:

  1. this is awesome!! nice work , great details

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome. I guess my monitor was well adjusted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It looks really good to me, guess I have a good monitor!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful! Wonderful mysterious atmosphere!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I was checking this fabulous piece out yesterday but seem to have forgotten to comment. Really nice work- great atmosphere

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. this is great. I love her pose, I love the lines and the colours and I love how dynamic the piece seems.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Failure is a state of mind. Let it go! Amazing work, you've created a narrative and dramatic piece!

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...