samedi 26 septembre 2009

IF3Y-35 - PATTERN


I am so totally uninspired.
I created that wool pattern and now I don't know what to do with it.
I am also conducting long time researches on carbon fiber patterns:


I am looking for a ILLUSTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE in the USA. any tip or contact you can give me?

here is the animated clip I did this summer for my friend cactus. It was done in extra short time and it is full of clumsiness but for a first experience, I am rather satisfied that I made it to the end of the song.

the ending is my personnal interpretation of "a woman can take you to another universe / sometimes she just leaves you there".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...