dimanche 4 juillet 2010

IF4Y-18 - GIANT




This is what I am currently working for a french magazine.
The Giant Robot From Outer Space is actually only the background of the first page illustration. I still need to overdub the 3 teenage superheroes. That will be Monday morning's work.
It is so different than anything I have ever done before it's so exciting. Again I have to mimic the style of the former artist, and by doing so I am learning so many things.
I love my job. being self employee kicks ass. this is the best summer EVER.
I just hope I can find a couple more exciting jobs, nice people to work with, and can finally begin to make some decent money soon.

CHEERS TO YOU ALL.

1 commentaire:

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...