samedi 13 octobre 2012

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - Water

Not that I drank a lot of it tonight.


The volume 2 or our series Chapman will be in bookstores in a couple of weeks, I'm already halfway though the volume 2 of my other series "Harry Octane" and I have a series of signing sessions booked for this winter. Then we'll work on volume 3 and maybe a few new projects that we are still discussing and that are really going in the good direction so I feel really excited and enthusiast.
isn't that a massive change from what I used to write here a couple of years ago ?

in the meantime you can check some of the wonderful jewellery from my girlfriend on her blog here.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...