dimanche 27 janvier 2013

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - Wings 2

Yes, I deleted yesterday's post for "wings". It was so terrible it made my eyes hurt and I couldn't sleep just thinking about it. Plus, I can do whatever I want.
You meet the nicest people on a Honda, god rides a Harley, but the devil rides a Triumph.
Still very frustrated by this wacom pen, it feels big and heavy compared to an actual pen or brush and I cannot do any decent lines.
At least the frustration of not riding my motorcycle should go away within a few few days, once all the snow melt.




3 commentaires:

  1. Great , great art!! WOW! www.elephantinshades.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello X,
    Can I link this Wings 2 pic to my blog? I wanted to ask you first.

    Gaz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. of course, I'd be honoured, thanks for asking.

    RépondreSupprimer

Adios Illo Friday

After almost a year without post, I hereby officially declare this blog DEAD. You can scroll though my work on my webpage at www.papazogla...